- Follow the link you've been sent (under "Join Zoom Meeting") and make sure it's working.
- Download zoom to your device if you have not done so already. Click here if you would like to download now.
- Make sure your webcam, lighting and microphone are working and you have allowed zoom use of them.
- Make sure your learning space is ready, with any music and instruments ready and your device setup in a way that you can use it, see everything and hear your teacher.
- Arrive early so you have time to get ready, the link will be active as soon as you arrive.
- Check zoom is working and you have un-muted both the microphone and webcam.
- Make sure you are tuned/warmed up and ready to get into it.
- Make sure your sound is good and all audio is working well.
Running The Class
- Be positive and ready to learn.
- Work through technical difficulties and try not to linger on them when they occur.
- Check your inbox for content we send out afterwards, clips, charts and more through lessonmate.
- Consider working towards your next Stormer Certified badge to help stay motivated and moving forward (details on these below).More on Stormer Certified here: https://wscrsuvf.pages.infusionsoft.net/
Video lessons are a great time to get working on your next Stormer Certified badge. Follow the link below for details on the different badges and how to apply.